Clan WKRE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archived threads 1: The Epic RP (Henchpanions, Ep 1)

4 posters

Go down

Archived threads 1: The Epic RP (Henchpanions, Ep 1) Empty Archived threads 1: The Epic RP (Henchpanions, Ep 1)

Post  Darkmico Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:14 pm

The Epic Rp Breakdown

Author

Subject: The Epic Rp Breakdown   Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:32 pm

I'm using this thread as my way to Breakdown the Epic Rp thread

Do NOT Reply to this thread. It is purely to be looked at, and my way of putting the entire Breakdown in one place.

If you have a reply, make it in the thread above.

Thank you.

The Epic Rp Breakdown:

The Henchpanions:

Episode 1: [Part 1: The Meeting]

So the story starts off with Rark and Rork, a Twin Headed Ogre, who decides to go fishing. Rark is a fairly smart Head, obsessed with women. Rork is just stupid. At the same time, Mud, a Murloc son of the Murloc Chieftain, also goes fishing. He ends up befriending Rork/Rark, and coming back, only to be exiled from his village by his father.

At the same time, Retchit, a Money-Obsessed, Lunatic, Goblin Tinker, is working on his Detsructo-Bots, mechanical Goblins wired to destroy everything in their path upon order. One goes crazy and ends up shutting down, and as he goes to check on it, the others attack Mud's village. Fortuneatly, they are destroyed rather easily, and only small damage is done. Retchit then meets Rork/Rark and Mud, and tells them to watcht he last Detsructo-Bot as he goes to see the damage the others caused.

As they watch the Destructo-Bot, they also meet a small bear name Luna. During a conversation about where Rark/Rork went into the Bear's cave to see a dead body hanging within, The Detsructo-Bot goes beserk and heads toward the Bear's cave, beginning to destroy it. The bear ends up destroying the Bot, and Retchit comes back, infuriated. So, in order to pay off the debt of the robot, Retchit hires Rark/Rork, Mud, and Luna to come with him and do stuff for him to pay off the debt. What exactly, he didn't know.

Right before leaving, they meet a Sword-Happy, Animal-Loving Warrior named Kael. They bring him along too, for no specific reason. And thus, the Henchpanions were formed.

Part 2 [The Burning City]

Shortly after departing, the crew heads northwest to a city, after breifly discussing something about a princess in a castle. Retchit dismisses this entirely, and leads them to the city where they plan to stop for the night. UPon arriving, they see that the entire city has been burnt, and all the people killed. Nevertheless, they enter and begin to discuss, shortly afterwards falling asleep outside a Church, the only thing no burning. This church did however have piles of skulls in front of it, and corpses littered on the inside. Still, they paid no heed.

On a random note, as they began to fall asleep, other than Retchit, several undead and death knights run by and pillage the town. This goes entirely unnoticed by the Henchpanions. After only 30 minutes, Etchit begins to wake them up, telling them they had been asleep for 24 hours and 30 minutes, instead of just 30 mintues. Kael however, ruins this, and they begin to fall back asleep.

In order to wake them up, Retchit let's loose a flurry of missiles, which quickly gets everyone awake and attentive. As they begin to head north once again, Mud begins to taunt Retchit by calling him a short Orc, something he had started back when they first met. At the same time, Retchit refers to Mud as a fish. However, befre their trek north could start, they witnessed a base of undead connected to the city, directly in their path.

So they decided to turn around, and cross the bridge in the city, going to the other side of the river, and going north from there.

Part 3 [The Adventure North]

Upon going north, the Henchpanions see a Frost Orc, who begins to attack Retchit. Retchit must physically tell the others to kill the Orc, and scolds them for doing nothing as he was attacked, them being his Henchpanions. They continue north, killing several more Frost Orcs, before reaching a large city, called Northvale.[I think.] They ask to be let into the city, and are denied access no matter how many times they lie, or plead. During this time, Rark/Rok keep complaining about Women, and the Bear becomes incredibly annoying, and begins to take the voice of a women. As such, Rark/Rork rape and kill the bear, much to the disgust of.... well, everyone. Eventually they are told to go west to get shelter in a Keep in a Vale.

So they go west, and upon finding the entrance to this vale, which is conviently right under the city, they find more Forst Orcs. After killing the orcs, humans randomly appear and tell them the vale has been overrun by undead and demons. Retchit offers them to kill everything in the vale, for a price of Money, with Mud also wanting Food, and Rark/Rork demanind Women. So they go through and kill everything in the vale, and the survivors give them a massive fee of gold before vanishing.

They return back to the gate of Northvale, only to be told that the survivors were actually the murderer's of some count who lived in the Vale. Nevertheless, they keapt the money, ignored the murderer's, and were allowed into the city. After entering the city, they all instantly stormed off to do there own thing. Mud began to eat around, Kael got a "Girlfriend" and began screwing her all day and night in the castle, and Rark/Rork went to a "Woman Bar" and began screw Woman without end as well. During this time, Mud commented on wanting to eat the Princess, but Rark/Rork said he had killed her when he screwed her too hard.

Don't look at me. I played Retchit.

Anyway, at the end of the three days, Retchit came to the palace to find all of te Henchpanions sleeping inside, some with women, some alone. After a few Bombs and Missiles, he had everyone awake again, and they departed, this time Kael's "Girl Friend" tagging along.

Last edited by General Stormcaller on Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Part 4[The Decision]

After heading west from Northvale, they came to a massive gate blocking the way to a fortress. After standing outside the gate for several minutes without response, Kael's Girlfriend Sheeped Retchit for no appaerent reason. Unhappy with this, Retchit threw a fit, and Rark/Rork accidentally killed Kael's Girlfriend. Kael and Rark/Rork began to argue, and just as Mud began to fantisize over eating "Sheep Goblin", Retchit returned to normal, and broke up the fight. No one every brought up Kael's Whore Girl Friend again.

From here they- more of Retchit- decided to go South. They reached a large river, the same one they had to take a bridge across out of the Burning City. Rark/Rork simply walked through it, and Retchit Teleported to the other side with his technology, and Kael used his magic to come acorss. This left Mud alone, forced to walk around back to the bridge of the burning city and up past the Undead.

On Mud's way down, he encountered a large Demonic Scorpion, looking for Retchit. However, he stated he was looking for a Goblin Named Retchit, and either in a clever trick or simply unknowing belief, Mud claimed he only knew a Small Orc of that name. The Scorpion, in an incredible act of obliviousness, simply left, believing it to be two completely differnet Retchit's.

Short after, Mud finds Retchit, Rark/Rork, and Kael Debating on slaughtering a nearby Murloc Village for no reason. Mud realizes it's his village and tells them such, but they don't seem to care, not even Rork/Rark, and Mud doesn't seem to much either. However, they're genocide scheming was put to a hault by a random ambush of several dozen ghouls, who are rather easily disposed of.

Shortly after this, Mud tells Retchit of the Scorpion, and Retchit reveals it was probably an "Old Friend" of his, in which he lost a bet to. The Price for said Bet was his Soul. Obviously, Retchit escaped with it. So Since then, Retchit had been being a douche, pyro, and lunatic since then to make his soul as shitty as possible, so that the taker wouldn't want it anymore.

After revealing this, he convinces/everyone decides to simply go down to his friends demonic fort and kill him. Rark/Rork are convinced to come when Retchit mentions something about a Princess his friend had talked about Kidnapping, and probably still had. So, they departed, and instantly utilized a Fast Forward No Jutsu to get there rather quickly.

However, things didn't go quite as planned.

Part 5[The Siege!ish.]

Directly after using the "Fast Forward no Jutsu" A long string of back and forth attempting to find each others, Retchit meets a Shady Dealer back at where he first used the thing. During this time, he eventually convinces the dealer to give him a shit-load of money, before going back to the fortress.

Upon seeing the fortress, they instantly storm the gates, killing the guards, and then killing the Liuetnant and his Minions directly within the gate. They then proceed to slaughter everything in, and some things not in, their path to the "Friends" Throne. Upon nearing it, Retchit explains who his friend in. His friend is a former Dreadlord, who failed so horribly at being evil himself, that he was given a nickname.

The Pinklord.

After several moments of laughing and joking directed at the Pink Lord, Retchit and the Henchpanions "Convince" the Pinklord to drop the Bet and leave. He agrees to do so, and directly aftewards Retchit makes a bet with him for a match the next Weekened. The Pinklord accepts and dissapears, after informing them of the Location of the Princess. Slaughting all in their path, they work there way down, eventually coming to the room of Broodmother Lincoln, who expects them to listen to his speech.

After informing the Broodmother that they don't wish to listen, they end up fighting and slaying the Broodmother, and then mvoe on to the Princess' final guard, disposing of him with ease as well. They open the doors, to find that the Princess is already dead. Well, Undead at least. Rark/Rork decided agaisnt raping the Princess, disgusted and afraid of being infected with the plauge. Misunderstanding and thinking that the Princess had been killed, while she was in fact an Undead Princess, they accidentally re-shut the doors to her prison and leave, freezing her in Arcane Animation once again, and leaving her alone in the castle.

Shortly aftewards, they depart the castle, and continue on with their adventures, totally ignoring a massive Demonic Army slaughtering an entire kingdom to there south east.

End of Episode 1.

And that's the Rp we did today. Mind you, it was all at once.

Now for Credits!

Directed by: No One.

Produced By: Gen.Stormcaller, Cotk, and Darkmico.
[We came up with the main plot and etc, depsite how much it changed.]

Co-Produced By: lilreon1
[We let him join in. =)]

Players/Charecter:
Gen.Stormcaller: Retchit
Pinklord
Demon Scorpion
Forces of the Pinklord
Destructo-Bots

CotK: Rark/Rork

Darkmico: Mud
Murloc Guards
Mud's Father
Broodmother Lincoln

lilreon1: Kael
Kael's GF

Other Rpers!:

Panda_: Luna

Feader: Northvale Guards/King/Demons/FrostOrcs.

Tr0blin: Undead in Burning City/Demonic Forces attacking Southern Kingdoms

orangelo: Southern Kingdom

Written By: No One.

Special Thanks to: Me, Myself, and I, for Writing This.

All the Random Rper's who depsite being absolutely clueless and not in the loop, still maanged to contribute.

CotK, Darkmico, and me for thinking this up.

The People who made SotDRP Malestrom[IT SHOULD BE MAELSTORM DAMNIT!!!!]

And Lilreon1, for being there, all Shaman-Like and stuff. Despite not even capitalizing his charecters Chat Title.

Episode 2 Coming Soon!...
Darkmico
Darkmico
Admin

Male Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.drunkduck.com/ProbablyWontStabYouCorp/?p=471584

Back to top Go down

Archived threads 1: The Epic RP (Henchpanions, Ep 1) Empty Re: Archived threads 1: The Epic RP (Henchpanions, Ep 1)

Post  Darkmico Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:15 pm

Darkmico

Hey? Like this version of the story? Well you'll love the REAL version twice as much!

Oh, and that rp was awesome, Stormguy, I've already got plans for the sequel's prequel!

Oh! And I get to do some credit stuff too!

Let's see

I'm lowering my 'thanking ratio' a bit, I'm only going to thank the Good roleplayers. Not for roleplaying good, oh no, but for putting up with the not so good ones, and helping them roleplay better.

"But wait, Darkmico! I don't put up with newbs!"

"Well I'm not talking to you, then, am I?" 

I'd also like to thank....

The Academy
TrpL (for inviting me into the clan for mah lheet roleplaying skhills)
Broodmother Lincoln (For being such an awesome character!)
Mud (for being such an easy to roleplay multiple times character!)
the Kul'Tiras (")
aaand...umm....me (for ego)

Actions !

The Epic RP

Darkmico

Well let's see

we start off our story with a small but charming murloc in a dead end city....

Well, to be a bit more indepth on Mud and the ogre heads, Mud, who was completely undervalued by his father for the inability to hunt, ordered him to catch ten fish, and not return home until then. The ogre, one half wanting to fish for fun, the other disliking the idea, also find themselves at the pond. The ogre and murloc converse for a bit, and Mud ends up bringing the ogre to the village, bringing a bear leg the ogre had gotten earlier, as a gift to the chieftain.

The cheiftain hated the taste, and was outraged that mud came back before fulfilling his orders, and was exiled hence. Mud, although not too unhappy about this order, stated he would stick with the ogre until he was found a suitable home.

The ogre didn't mind.

Following the 2nd. chapter.....

So Mud and the Ogre had forged a new compainionship, but a nasty goblin named Retchit kidnapped them and took them north, to a village he had recently destroyed.

It was getting dark, so he ordered them to sleep. Mud wasn't tired or hungry at all, but he obeyed, fearing this demonic goblin's wrath. This goblin was so evil, he had also kidnapped a bear and a human.

Just after Mud had managed to drift to sleep, he was cruelly beaten by the goblin until he got up, which was hard because the ogre and bear were sleeping on top of him.

They headed north, and Mud was beginning to get hungry, but the mean smelly goblin refused to feed him. Using the only defensive mechanisms he knew, he began calling the gobllin names, hoping he would become annoyed enough to stop and let him eat, but it didn't work.

Following Chapter 3

So Retchit forced what the hostages called themselves 'henchpanions' north, where they encountered an orc of the north who was having a rough day, Retchit attacked the orc unprovoked, and the orc defended itself. Then Retchit forced Rark and Rork to kill the orc, and yelled at us for not coming to his aid sooner.

We made our way to a town called Northvale (probably) and met some guards. I tried to let the guards know about our situation, but the goblin spoke over me, at first he was somewhat pleasant to the guards, but when he was denied entrance, he began cursing and yelling and even hit the bear out of fury, and then he stormed off with us, because he planned revenge.

Southvale (I think) was right below it, and Retchit planned to destroy everyone in sight. It was a quaint little town with no worries in the world, until Retchit stormed in and killed the guards, enslaved the women, and took all the food for himself! We were forced to sleep out in the cold while he enjoyed life in the palace with good food, unwilling women, and the entire treasury's gold. After two days the food storage ran out, so out of the goblin's infinite cruelty, he dragged the bear inside the palace, and had it killed for meat. The next day he took all the gold and his favorite woman out, and demanded the group leave.

Before leaving completely, though, he tricked Rork/Rark into killing the guards of Northvale.

Following Chapter 4

The goblin, wanting a quiet place to dispose of his hostages, declared the group would head northwest, to the city there. Mud, knowing the local area, helpfully lets the goblin know that he meant to say northEAST. The goblin was so angry over being corrected, he beat Mud, and killed his own woman.

The castle guards silently waited for the goblin to leave, and he eventually did, assuming it would be a poor place to kill his victims.

He came to a river, and demanded everyone cross, but poor Mud couldn't possibly get through alive, so he walked around.

He found a giant scorpion that was wondering about the location of Retchit, because he was a partner of his. Mud, not wanting the two to join, lest they do more evil, told him he had never heard of a Retchit. The Scorpion threatened Mud to tell him where Retchit was, but Mud bravely held his ground, and the scorpion eventually became furious enough to continue his search.

When Mud got back to the group (because he would have been lost otherwise) he found Retchit drafting up attack plans on his home city. Mud destroyed the plans, and in rage, Retchit summoned a large pack of ghouls to attack Mud, but Rork and Rark, and Kael were kind enough to aid in the fight.

Retchit then decided to try and meet up with his old partner in crime, and stated they'd head West, to his castle.

Following chapter 5

The Goblin managed to come into contact with a shady friend of his, and took even more gold than he previously had from some laundering scheme. He got everyone to a castle of an old friend, and ordered everyone inside to be killed, Rork / Rark didn't mind the order, and neither did Kael, but Mud began questioning the goblin's intentions. However, they fought their way inside, to the goblin's friend's throne. This friend was a rather feminine dreadlord that the goblin cruelly referred to as the Pinklord. The Pinklord openly welcomed Retchid in, but Retchid quickly struck him down. The goblin ran off, and the hostages slowly decide to follow him. When they find him, he is standing above the corpse of the castle's princess, her bloody heart in his hand! He devilishly consumes the heart, and jumps at Mud in an adrenaline fueled rage! But, using the power of teamwork, Rork/Rark, Mud, and Kael destroyed the evil goblin, and the day was saved.

Oh, and a spider abraham lincoln joined their group, since he was so awesome.

The crew left the ruined castle, and saw an army of demons attacking a southern city, they rushed to their aid immediately!

This is where the first part of their story ends.

And that's the TRUE story of the TRUE rp we did today, TRUEly.

Now for the montauge credit sequence!

Mud, using his stunning good looks and cutting intellect, quickly became head chairman of the Awesomeness Club, he also returned to his hometown a hero...for some reason.

Rork/Rark became famous musicians for their bongo playing ability, they havn't been seen since last thursday, however.

Kael went missing soon after the battle for the castle. Rumors say that he has gotten a nice house on a nice beach on a nice island, however.

Nobody really knows what happened to Retchit, and if he survived or not.

Thanks for reading my version too
Darkmico
Darkmico
Admin

Male Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.drunkduck.com/ProbablyWontStabYouCorp/?p=471584

Back to top Go down

Archived threads 1: The Epic RP (Henchpanions, Ep 1) Empty Re: Archived threads 1: The Epic RP (Henchpanions, Ep 1)

Post  CotK Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:00 pm

..Will we ever continue this? I miss the henchpanions ;(
CotK
CotK

Male Number of posts : 865
Location : The best province in Canada. With the pretty girls.
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post  thebears trpg Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:29 pm

i like my epic rp better dark .... A it doesnt go into to much detail and B ..... i cant think of a B i just think of the A then quit at B
thebears trpg
thebears trpg

Male Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  General Stormcaller Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:16 pm

God Damn Bears.

You just can't help yourself can you?

You come into some of our threads, after leaving the clan with malice intents, and then come back and start doing this kind of crap.

You even came into one of our stickied, 'sanctioned' threads, just to say you like your 'epic rp' better, despite not even stating what it is.

And by the way, I wrote this, not dark. Dark just copied it over and stickied.
General Stormcaller
General Stormcaller

Male Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post  thebears trpg Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:19 pm

.... sorry .... i never said my rp was better ... i just said i liked my story better personally .... didnt mean to offend in any way Sad
thebears trpg
thebears trpg

Male Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  General Stormcaller Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:06 pm

BTW, for those who didn't Notice-

I AM the one who wrote this.
General Stormcaller
General Stormcaller

Male Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down